Newsgruppen Laufen

Re: johnson trail by st George utah great trail to run on

Betreff: Re: johnson trail by st George utah great trail to run on
Von: edprochak@gmail.com (Ed Prochak)
Gruppen: rec.running
Datum: 11. Nov 2019, 03:43:43
On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 9:49:32 PM UTC-4, Ddavid Mullin wrote:
johnson trail by st George utah great trail to run on

Utah is kind of a long drive from Ohio (where I live).

Did some interesting runs in Scotsdale AZ in September.
Dry heat is weird.  I do not run well in heat but at
below 30% humidity, I did better than I expected.
I did not do any mountain trails. Trails in the town
were very flat!

Datum Thema  Autor
11.11. o Re: johnson trail by st George utah great trail to run onEd Prochak