Newsgruppen Laufen

Re: sprained ankle during training run :(

Betreff: Re: sprained ankle during training run :(
Von: rust@thisisnotreal.com (rust buckett)
Gruppen: rec.running
Datum: 19. Feb 2020, 04:52:55
Ed Prochak <edprochak@gmail.com> wrote:

Have fun out there and watch your step. :)

Sorry to hear that. A friend of mine recently had something similar, a
broken bone just above the ankle. And all he was doing was walking on
wet grass!

SO yes, be careful out there as you enjoy your run.
Ed

I've been back to work for a little over a week now and the ankle seems
to be doing pretty well. Still have a couple of weeks before I can do
much training though. Sticking to calisthenics and yoga for recovery.
Datum Thema  Autor
24.01. * sprained ankle during training run :(rust buckett
06.02. `* Re: sprained ankle during training run :(Ed Prochak
19.02.  `- Re: sprained ankle during training run :(rust buckett