Newsgruppen Laufen

sprained ankle during training run :(

Betreff: sprained ankle during training run :(
Von: rust@thisisnotreal.com (rust buckett)
Gruppen: rec.running
Datum: 24. Jan 2020, 16:19:09
I'm so bummed. I was registered for an 8 mile trail race in Georgetown,
TX for tomorrow and I completely jacked my my ankle while running on a
local trail last weekend. I went to Urgent Care and got an x-ray. The
doctor says there wasn't a fracture, but she said I still should stay
off of it for at least 4 weeks. Fortunately, the race organizers giving
me credit toward a future race, but I'm still super bummed about missing
this one. Training was going pretty well, and then disaster. One wrong
step. Oh well. My partner is still going to race and I get to volunteer.

Datum Thema  Autor
24.01. * sprained ankle during training run :(rust buckett
06.02. `* Re: sprained ankle during training run :(Ed Prochak
19.02.  `- Re: sprained ankle during training run :(rust buckett