Newsgruppen Laufen

Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.

Betreff: Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.
Von: seilogramp@gmail.com (Phil M.)
Gruppen: rec.running
Datum: 11. Feb 2019, 05:44:11
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 3:52:50 AM UTC-5, ro wrote:
Hi rec.running,

No-one here will remember me 'cos I was a regular on rec.running before most of you were born, but back in the day there was an (in)famous troll in this group called 'TheBillRodgers'.

Hmmmm...I should, at this point, note that many considered that I was a troll too, but that's bye the bye. :-)

I'm visiting because I wondered if the guy (girl?) was still alive.  They were a rather unpleasant troll, but I had a few private email conversations with them and, whilst they never strayed far out of their troll persona, I came to believe there was a decent, but damaged, human being on the other end of the exchange.  For some unaccountable reason, I liked them.

Anyway, anyone know if they're still alive?   Just wonderin'

I do remember. Haven't seen there here since the new millennium.

Datum Thema  Autor
10.02. * The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.ro
10.02. +- Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.Tim+
11.02. +- Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.Phil M.
11.02. +- Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.Phil M.
12.02. +- Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.Ed Prochak
12.02. `- Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.Ed Prochak