Newsgruppen Laufen

Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.

Betreff: Re: The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.
Von: tim.downie@gmail.com (Tim+)
Gruppen: rec.running
Datum: 10. Feb 2019, 17:33:04
ro <rohunte@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi rec.running,

No-one here will remember me 'cos I was a regular on rec.running before
most of you were born, but back in the day there was an (in)famous troll
in this group called 'TheBillRodgers'.

Hmmmm...I should, at this point, note that many considered that I was a
troll too, but that's bye the bye. :-)

I'm visiting because I wondered if the guy (girl?) was still alive.  They
were a rather unpleasant troll, but I had a few private email
conversations with them and, whilst they never strayed far out of their
troll persona, I came to believe there was a decent, but damaged, human
being on the other end of the exchange.  For some unaccountable reason, I liked them.

Anyway, anyone know if they're still alive?   Just wonderin'

Perhaps, as in the film Beetlejuice, if you say his name three times, he
will reappear? ;-)

Tim

--
Datum Thema  Autor
10.02. * The Bil Rodgers...aka troll from the early years.ro