Newsgruppen Laufen

Re: What is a Good Pace for 67 year old?

Betreff: Re: What is a Good Pace for 67 year old?
Von: john.f.ekhoff@gmail.com
Gruppen: rec.running
Datum: 25. Oct 2018, 01:28:34
On Saturday, November 9, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Ralph Burns wrote:
I am a 67 year old runner but I have no idea whether my pace is good or
average for someone my age.  I run  three days a week  for 5 miles  in 45
minutes. I'm not interested in races  so that I have no  benchmark to go
by.  I did run a few 10K 10 years ago and finished them slightly under 50
minutes.  I know that I am slower now but I know the excercise is good for
me but I still interested to know that I am on par with others my age.

Datum Thema  Autor
25.10. * Re: What is a Good Pace for 67 year old?john.f.ekhoff
27.11. `- Re: What is a Good Pace for 67 year old?downtime