Newsgruppen Laufen

Re: Banishing cat pee

Betreff: Re: Banishing cat pee
Von: nabil@sketchgrowl.com
Gruppen: uk.rec.running
Datum: 13. Oct 2019, 09:20:02
On Wednesday, 23 November 2005 17:38:24 UTC+1, Tim Downie  wrote:
I know, I could just get rid of the cats but in fairness to them, I don't
*think* they've ever p*ssed in my trainers, it just smell like it.

In the past I've thrown trainers in the washing machine (not a good idea I
know but the smell doesn't usually come on until I've put on 3-400 miles on
a shoe) but the smell still returns pretty quickly even then.

Are anyone elses shoes similarly afflicted and has anyone found any lasting
solutions (other than buying new shoes)?

Tim

On Saturday, 22 April 2000 09:00:00 UTC+2, Matthew Hough  wrote:
I am currently having problems with my cat weeing in my house.It weed the
other day by the door.The smell was terrible.It is a female cat called
Nora.I was wondering how I could stop her from doing this in the future.Is
there a type of spray or something?

thank you

Matthew Hough

I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but I really feel like I have some advice to offer you - and you seemed to really need it at the time

One of my 2 cats (both neutered males) had taken to painting all of my walls, furniture, and anything else he could reach. I was horrified when I got a UV light. He never did that in all of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I got him a buddy (they love each other and did so right away) but when a strange black cat started showing up outside both of my cats went nuts and the older one (9) started his wall painting, as well as the curtains out in the kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it.

My cats are indoor cats so it's not like the stray is actually going to get in here but they both hate him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats hate him too). I've tried cleaning with a pet urine enzyme and then spraying some "No More Spraying" but that hasn't worked. He's a sneaky little bugger too; he waits until he thinks I'm not looking and then does it. He's learned that the minute I see him backing his butt up to something he gets yelled at.

It wasn't until I found "Cat Spraying No More" that I was able to finally get rid of this tiresome behavior.

Now my house doesn't smell like a litter box anymore :)

Here's a link the their site if you're interested in checking it out: http://NoMoreCatPee.com

Datum Thema  Autor
13.10. o Re: Banishing cat peenabil